IMPORTANT: INDEFINITE SUSPENSION OF PUBLIC MASSES, BOTH WEEKDAY AND WEEKEND, WITH EFFECT THIS WEEKEND, SAT 15 FEB 2020 – 12PM
UPDATE: For those seeking a prayer space, the side door of the Main Church
and the Adoration Room will be open for silent prayer (on both weekdays and weekends).
Operating Hours: No Changes
Summary of Pastoral Letter on COVID-19: Suspension of Masses and Large Gatherings
(1) All public Masses, both on weekdays and weekends will be suspended
indefinitely with effect from Saturday, 15 February, 12pm.
(2) To fulfil the obligation of keeping the Day of the Lord holy, you can:
a) Follow the broadcast of the Mass on the
CatholicSG Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/catholicsg) or
on the CatholicSG Radio (https://www.catholic.sg/radio).
Weekend Masses will be broadcasted on Sun at 10am
and weekday Masses from Mon – Sat at 1pm;
b) Gather as a family for the Liturgy of the Word by spending time together in prayer, reading the Word of God of the Sunday Liturgy, and interceding for the world; or
c) Spend at least half an hour in quiet time to pray and read the Word of God.
(3) For weddings and funerals, these are considered private services which means only invited guests can attend. Arrangements will have to be made with the parish priest.
(4) For those who need the sacraments urgently,
please make an appointment with the priests in your parish.
Note: All precautionary measures for private Masses and sacraments must be
taken as per the advice of the Catholic Medical Guild (CMG).
For full pastoral letter, visit https://www.catholic.sg/suspension-of-masses/
• Updated and curated information at: https://coronavirus.catholic.sg
• For the latest official info, subscribe to: https://t.me/catholicSG