Catholic Lawyers Guild
Pro Bono | Legal Clinics | Mediation
What we do
Catholic Lawyers Guild (CLG) Pro Bono Clinics are for the financially poor and disadvantaged, regardless of religious faith or nationality.
How we can help
AREAS OF ADVICE
- Family Issues
- Personal Accident / Injury
- Tenancy Disputes
- Monetary Claims
- Motor and Industrial Accident Claims
You must be facing a legal issue of a personal matter*, for which legal advice has not been sought before, and be unable to afford a lawyer.
*CLG does not provide advice on legal issues in business / professional matters.
- Register online or email our CLG’s Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to
register for an appointment. Register Here
- In order for CLG lawyers to assist you better, please provide information / background of your legal matter, and any documents relating to your legal issue.
- Your case will be assigned to one of CLG’s volunteer lawyers, who will contact you for your scheduled appointment.
- CLG clinics continue to operate amidst current Covid-19 precautions. Depending on the prevailing national safety measures, your session maybe online or in the parish.
Clinic date & time
Every 3rd Wednesday @ 8pm at Church of St Vincent de Paul. Meetings may be held online and meeting information will be sent to those with appointments only. For more information or to register for an appointment, you may email CLG at email@example.com or call CLG at (65) 6801 7494.